Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have started a blog to...

Hello all who plan to follow my blogging...

I am new to this. But have decided to start a blog to allow people to follow me on my travels. The next big trip begins in approx. 16 days when I get on my first of many flights over many days, with my final destination being... ANTARCTICA! I will fly from Chicago --> LA --> Auckland, NZ --> Christchurch, NZ --> McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Since I leave in about 2 weeks the nerves are setting in... I'm buying all the essentials and hope to begin packing soon. Many things still need to be settled here in the States before I can leave, but everyone around me is buzzing with excitement and anticipation for my upcoming adventure! Come here, to my blog (still seems crazy I have one of these!), to follow along with my journeys. Beginning with the ultimate adventure to the coldest, driest, highest, most isolated landmass on earth...

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment